Aug 13 2020
OnMobile Global Limited (“OnMobile”) today announced the results for 1st Quarter FY21 ended June 30, 2020. Cost optimization and lower spend resulted in Earnings Before Interest, Tax and Depreciation (EBITDA) growing from INR 12.0 crores in Q4 to INR 19.8 crores in Q1, witnessing a growth of 64.7% QoQ and 4 times YoY.
Q1 FY21 Highlights:
• Acquired 25% equity stake in AI powered visual retention leader Rob0. This
investment reaffirms the importance of OnMobile's strategy to become a leader in
mobile gaming market.
• Revenue remains stable QoQ and grew by 5.3% YoY, despite Covid-19 outbreak
impacting global economy.
• Our rationalization efforts continue to yield savings with a 6.3% reduction QoQ in
manpower costs with an exit headcount of 697.
• EBITDA grew by 64.7% QoQ and 4 times YoY, to INR 19.8 crores with the margin
of 14.0% in the quarter aided by cost optimization and lower spend.
• PBT at INR 19.3 crores for Q1FY21 as compared to INR 23.5 crores in Q4FY20.
Excluding one-time exceptional items during last quarter of INR 8.2 crores, PBT
grew by 26.2% on QoQ basis. Also, PBT grew over 5 times on YoY basis.
• DSO reduced to 137 days in Q1FY21 from 144 days in Q4FY20.
• Cash stood at INR 265.9 crores. This is after Rob0 investment of INR 5.42 crores
and Buyback of INR 6.52 crores.
4Psnews.com is a unique trade media platform that covers the entire marketing landscape across India. It envisions to become an amalgam of knowledge for the entire marketing fraternity.